Payment & Deposit
- Full advance payment via bank transfer, together with a HK$1,000 cleaning/damage deposit are required for securing the booking. The cleaning/damage deposit is a must, including sponsored projects. Fees for additional time that was not billed during the initial booking will be due at the end of the rental period with cash payment.
- Usage time includes set up and break down times. Fee will be billed if the party leaves later than the reserved time.
- Any fractions of an hour are billed as a whole hour.
- Studio usage does not include the use of any kitchen equipment, appliances, utensils, silverware, bowls, plates etc. It also does not include the use of fitness equipment and tools. Additional fees will be charged and set by Positiv Wellness after discussion with the user.
- If the user does not return the studio to the order and cleanliness found when user arrived, Positiv Wellness will charge a minimum of HK$500 cleaning fee to be withheld from the cleaning/damage deposit.
- If the wall or floor needs repainting or repairing, minimum fee will be HK$2,000.
Prohibited Items & Actions
- All hard to clean materials are to be approved in advance. A refundable deposit might be required.
- No shoes, suitcases or big bags with rollers are allowed inside the studio. Please leave them by the door outside the studio.
- No non-vegan food and drinks, alcoholic beverages or drugs are allowed inside the studio. A HK$500 fine will be charged for each incident.
- No smoking or fire is allowed within the premises of the studio. Projects involved with smoke and cooking have to get Positiv Wellness’ consent. A HK$500 fine will be charged for each incident.
- Music is to be kept at reasonable levels and not contain vulgar or offensive lyrics. Live music bands must be approved in advance.
- No one who is drunk or under the influence of illegal substances will be admitted.
- No pets allowed without prior consent of Positiv Wellness.
- All items brought to the studio by the user are to be removed by the user. Items left after 7 days will be assumed abandoned and may be discarded or kept by the studio, with no compensation due to the user, at the discretion of Positiv Wellness.
- If cancellation is made more than 48 hours prior to the booking time and date, cancellation fees may be waived by the studio, at Positiv Wellness’ discretion, if the session is rebooked within five working days and the studio calendar can accommodate the new date and time.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the booking date and time will be charged the full fee of the basic studio rental. Prepaid equipment rental fees, cleaning and damage deposits will be fully refunded.
- If the studio must cancel the user’s reservation, user will be given, in Positiv Wellness’ sole discretion, either rescheduling priority or a full refund. The studio is not liable for acts out of its control that affect the shoot, such as building equipment failures, power outages, weather, acts of God or emergencies.